FREE! You are invited to San Diego’s largest yoga festival. Bring along your friends and family for a great day of Yoga in the Park.
2019 Brings an Expanded Slate of Offerings For You to Enjoy!— San Diego’s Largest Yoga Festival Is Totally Free!
- Four Carefully Curated Tents Specializing In Asana, Sound Immersion & Healthy Living
- Practice With More Than 2,500 Fellow Yogis In One Of The Most Beautiful Locations In America’s Finest City
- A Wide Variety of Styles & Classes Perfect For Participants Of All Experience Levels
- Music & Sound Experiences Including Crystal Bowls, Gong Immersion, Binaural Beats & More
- Healthy Living Tent Featuring Guided Meditation, Lectures on Ayurveda, Seva and Beyond
- More than 80 Vendors Ranging From Delicious Food To Unique Goods
- Over Thirty Of San Diego, And Beyond’s, Most Experienced, Inspiring And Motivating Yoga Teachers
Join The Founder’s Circle
Help support this FREE Festival that helps to bring yoga to everyone without charge. For $250, you can become a Festival Founder’s Circle Member. You will help make this Festival possible and receive great benefits and a potential tax deduction. Benefits are listed below. Follow THIS LINK.
FREE parking spot for the whole day of the Festival in the underground parking lot of Waterfront Park.
1 Festival Founder’s Club T-Shirt
Access to an exclusive tent/lounge area within the festival grounds – includes refreshments
2 Music Box ticket vouchers to a show of your choice
30 days of FREE Yoga at Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga
1 Wellness Gift Certificate
Donate Directly To OG YOga, The Festival’s Nonprofit Partner.
Pilgrimage Yoga, and OG Yoga (our non-profit partner), work together to extend the Festival’s mission of making yoga accessible to all – at-risk youth, seniors and adults who cannot come into a yoga studio or attend a Yoga Festival. Consider making a tax-deductible donation of any amount to OG Yoga to serve San Diegans living with trauma and the most daunting life challenges including poverty, violence, addiction, homelessness and incarceration. Follow THIS LINK to donate to OG Yoga directly.