April 3-Week Program with Neelam
Worldwide TeleSatsang – Open to All
Sunday’s April 12, 19 & 26
Registration Page: https://neelam.org/202004-april-3-week-intensive/
“How to Find Peace and use Current World Events
(Coronavirus and economic challenge)
to Connect with the True Purpose of this Life”
Peace, Love, and Freedom are already here – at the core of our Being, always present and independent from life circumstances.
As the current world events – coronavirus and economy – affect us all we can choose to address what arises for us in the face of this challenge, and as we are mindful and practical use this time to find ways to enjoy the simplified life and to reconnect to the true purpose of this life which is Freedom.
With the current events there is more reactivity in our Nervous systems and brains and the survival instinct is activated. That might mean we are feeling more fear, anxiety, worry – which appear to be very real.
Having a strong and clear practice of how to address this, and the context to put this reactivity and activation in, can give us access to true Peace and a renewed sense of invitation and opportunity for Freedom.
At any moment we can choose to become aware of and follow the deeper undercurrent of our desire for Truth and we can realise that no matter how challenging these times and changes to our life may be they are temporary and that there is always the true support and safety of Presence, Awakening and Freedom.
Areas of Focus:
- Peace, Love, and Freedom are already here
- Freedom is the true purpose of this life
- Presence, Okayness, Suffering, Inquiry & the role of the Nervous System in Inquiry
- Addressing the reactivity in our Nervous Systems and Brains 🙂 – as it manifests as fear, worry, anxiety, money concerns etc.
- Understanding how change affects our Nervous System and brain
- How to practice in times of challenge
- Karma, Destiny and Free Will – Understanding the context of world events and our moment by moment experience
- Who am I? The world arises in Presence
Register for 1, 2 or 3 Weeks
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e.permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Participants receive Recordings and Detailed notes of all sessions.