Awakening the Yogi: Mahasivratri World Yogi Day
Join the Supreme Pilgrimage of Pilgrimages: Within Ourselves- with Nandhiji Nandhiji Global Online Free Event – Open to All
[Fullmoon] : Feb 19 to March 4 MAHASIVRATRI World YOGI Great Night/Day. Do our own inner journey, pilgrimage through the 14 days celebrating Lord Siva, awakening and attaining the objective of yoga- the super-conscious state of turiya, the yogic mind . Online guidance. Light our Inner Lamp to be the Yogi.
AUM NAMAH SIVAYA
FB LIVE EVENTS
Four Livestream dates with Nandhiji :::: Free Guidance/Teachings for All:
Event 1. Feb 19, Tuesday 5PM – Full Moon Initiation to start the inner pilgrimage
Event 2. Feb 23, Saturday 5PM – Mahasivratri Guidance/ Siddha mantra deeksha/ Satsang
Event 3. Feb 28, Thursday 5PM – Siddhar Kirtan
Event 4. March 4, Monday 5PM – Great Grand Night of Lord Siva – Siva Consciousness
ABOUT MAHASIVRATRI::: World Yogi Day
Mahasivratri is the effective time for each of us to do the ultimate pilgrimage- the pilgrimage within to wake up and rebirth as the Yogi.
This MAHASIVRATRI falls on March 4th 2019. Inner Fire Initiation Full Moon Day to start our pilgrimage Full Moon Feb 19.
Once a year is the enlightening yogic grace moment- MAHASIVRATRI.
Awakening grace is blessings of Consciousness to be the Yogi. Awaken and Be. For a yogi/ni, Mahasivratri is the Day/Night of Yoga, the time to detox, transcend, transform and evolve. Mahasivratri is observed as the single most important vortex of time by the yogis and householders in India due to enormous grace energies of this enlightening vortex of time.
Based on the planetary alignment with earth and the lunar cycle, this vortex of time holds the objectives of yoga as in being the Spirit having the human experience; as in being liberated from the limits of the mind and as in having the grace of Source in our daily realities.
In practical realities, Mahasivratri offers:
– An ideal time to detox the body
– The time to detox the mind – letting go of the past and karmic imprints of limitations
– An ideal time to create an intent of resolution and a supreme prayer
– An inspiration to awaken the yogi within
– A potent time to break free from the stagnancy of life to enable us to more easily evolve into a life more attuned to our higher purpose
– To awaken to the joyfulness of “Being” a person of higher consciousness and thereby imbibing all the qualities of higher consciousness: abundance, harmony, love and wisdom.
– To be a Master, a Yogi awake.
Download mantra gift: AUM NAMAH SIVAYA
World Yogi Day: Yogi Be!