Have you been curious about playing crystal bowls? Join Amanda Domnitz, Director of Soul of Yoga Sound Institute and Crystal Tones Educator, for this introductory practitioner workshop live streaming from the Sacred Sound of the Soul sound healing temple in Encinitas, CA. This is always a fun way of learning about sound and how to play the crystal bowls for a meditation, yoga class, or for your own personal practice. No experience necessary.
If you have a crystal bowl you can practice right along at home. It’s recommended to have a bowl to play with at home, but not required. Crystal bowls can be purchased from www.sacredsoundofthesoul.com, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free consultation to discuss.
- Introduction to Sound Healing
- How sound affects the body and chakra system
- How color and sound are related
- Understanding resonance, entrainment and dissonance
- Brain waves, sound waves & frequencies
- Proper technique & intention to work with the crystal bowls
- Participants will have a beginning foundation on how to play the crystal bowls for a yoga class or meditation, and how to develop a personal practice
- A clearer understanding on how sound affects everyone differently
- What to look for when purchasing a crystal bowl
Yoga and Sound teachers will receive a CEU certificate for a 3-hour workshop through the Soul of Yoga Sound Institute
Soul of Yoga teacher training alumni receive a 15% discount. Please contact Kei@soulofyoga.com to enroll if you are an alumni.
Login details will be sent prior to the event.