MmmMoksha Festival is a celebration of wellness, spiritual expansion and conscious living through Yoga, Ayurveda, Jyotish, Vaastu, Sacred Music and Spiritual Art. The festival is organized in Frazier Park in Southern California and in the San Francisco Bay Area. The festival is an initiative of Yoga Next, a California-based 501c(3) non-profit, public benefit corporation.
- Discounts for Seniors (60 yrs and above): Use this online coupon code to get 35% discount on tickets: mokshasenior Discounts not applicable to accommodation & RV passes. Be prepared to show age proof. Limited tickets.
- Discount for locals: Residents of Kern County mountain communities (Frazier Park, Pine Mountain Club, Lebec, Gorman, etc) may use this online coupon code to get a 35% discount on tickets: mountainyogi Discounts not applicable to accommodation & RV passes. Be prepared to show local residence proof. Limited to 250 tickets.
- Children ages 13 and below can attend all our classes and music programs for FREE.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
- Highlights of Moksha Festival, Frazier Park:
- 1,000 – 1,500 visitors to the festivals over 3 days.
- About 30 classes & workshops every day on: Yoga (Asanas), Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Ayurveda, Nutrition, Mantra, Sanskrit, Sacred Geometry, Yoga Dance, Yoga Philosophy, Jyotish, Vaastu, Sound Bath, Mens’ Circles, Womens’ Circles.
- 3 – 4 Sacred Music concerts/Kirtans every day.
- 45 vendors in the marketplace, offering products and services for a healthy and conscious lifestyle.
- Healing space representing various healing modalities such as Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine, Energy Healing, Massage Therapy, Polarity Healing and more healing modalities.
- Spiritual Art exhibits & Spiritual Movie Screenings
- Camping, Hiking, SwimmingFor More Details and to Purchase Tickets go to:
For more information, please visit www.mokshafestival.com/Socal