Connecting with the Rhythm of YOUR Life! Science is now coming to an understanding of what yogis and indigenous cultures have known through the ages, that we live in a rhythmic universe and our whole being responds to its pulse. This course is about embodying and reconnecting our life to the rhythms of Nature and the cosmos, and to flow with the pulse of life. Nature naturally moves in the direction of alignment and is constantly adjusting itself t o higher vibration. The first sound in our Mother’s womb connects us with this primordial rhythm, tides, breath, and blood all flow in rhythm. Honoring this natural current is to live in harmony and in alignment with the flowing rhythms of our World.
Summer session will specifically focus on:
- Solar gates of the Summer Solstice and Lammas
- The Archetypes associated with this time
- Vedic and Western astrology of Cancer, Leo and Virgo
- Shamanic wheel connecting the element of Fire and passion
- Its Nature forms are flames, lightning, and electricity
- Chinese meridian theory of the element of fire
- Ayurveda~ study on agni and digestion
- Ritual and ceremony to call upon creativity and passion, the archetype of the visionary
- Yoga and movement anahata chakra
- Chi gong for the summer
- Anatomy of spirit of the Heart, and late summer Spleen
Schedule: 10am-5pm each day
This is a 4 part series led by Chiara Stella. Each season is part of the series and can be attended as it’s own or it’s highly suggested to sign up for all four seasons to benefit from the collective teachings.
Cost: $250 each session or $800 for all four sessions (please contact Kei@soulofyoga.com to enroll in all four sessions)
Dates for other Sessions:
Fall Session: August 31-September 1, 2019 (Click here for description)
Winter Session: November 30-December 1, 2019 (Click here for description)
Chiara Stella’s Bio: Chiara Stella is a ERYT 500 and has done over a 2000 hours in continuous study, including metaphysics, sound healing, Feng Shui, Ayurveda and Shamanism. Chiara’s teaching style is intuitive and from her heart, reminding us of the interconnectedness of all of life. The practice is a loving prayer, a ritual to dive deeper into the body and awaken inner wisdom, helping people connect to their own inner knowing, remembering their Soul’s journey.