Get trained to teach Integrative Sound Healing, a 75-minute class using tapping, breathing and self-massage techniques followed by a sound healing deep relaxation and partner meditation. The curriculum is taken from Wah’s Self-Care program which shows people how to clear stress and provide pattern-interrupts for stress, burnout and depression.
Nurses, medical professionals, yoga teachers, family therapists, cancer survivors and caregivers, first responders, and those in high-stress professions can benefit from this training.
Wah! has spent over 25 years teaching and leading the yoga community and providing music for yoga fitness and meditation. She has lectured at Princeton University, Loyola Marymount University, performed with Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer and taught at Omega Institute and 1440 Multiversity. She’s been featured in Ladies Home Journal, Mantra Yoga & Health Magazine and Yoga International Magazine. Her latest book and card deck Self-Care: Building a Smarter, Stronger, More Peaceful Self is filled with opportunities to help people reset their nervous systems, boost health and immunity and awaken compassionate relationship. Wah’s approach to self-healing is informed by Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Yoga, natural healing methods and common sense.
In this training you can expect to:
- practice and learn tapping and meridian stimulation
- practice and lead various breathing techniques
- practice and lead easy self-massage techniques
- learn about self-massaging and ways to interrupt negative thought patterns
- learn to play a crystal bowl or simple sound healing accompaniment
- learn a script and learn to lead and adapt your words for different groups and stress conditions (cancer, PTSD, overwork/energy depletion, etc.)
Cost: $950 (scholarships available if needed email firstname.lastname@example.org)
June 12-14 10-2pm PST
June 26-28 10-2pm PST
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- 25 CEU’s through Yoga Alliance