Join us for the 4th Annual Metabolic Health Summit in Los Angeles, California! Learn the latest in ketogenic nutrition science and metabolic therapies from the top researchers and thought leaders in the world! This 4-day immersive event bridges the gap between the research and the real world!
MHS 2020 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
- 10:00am – 8:00pm: On-Site Registration and Check-in
- 5:00pm: Welcome
- 5:30pm: Keynote Speaker
- 6:30pm: Nonprofit Highlight
- 7:00 – 9:00pm: Welcome Reception, Speaker Book Signing, and MHS Expo Kickoff!
- 7:30 – 8:30am: Late On-Site Registration and Check-in
- 8:30am – 4pm: General Sessions and MHS Expo
- 4:00 – 7:00pm: International Scientific Poster Session and Reception
- 7:00 – 9:30pm: VIP Mixer (separate ticket required)
- 8:30am – 5:00pm: General Session and MHS Expo
- 7:00pm – 11:00pm: Semi-Formal Gala Dinner with Stand-Up Comedy Performed by JP Sears benefitting The Charlie Foundation & MaxLove Project. Separate ticket required.
- 9:00am – 12:00pm: General Session
- 12:00 – 3:00pm: Metabolic Meet-Ups (optional)
MHS HOST HOTEL/VENUE
We are proud to be hosting our event at the beautiful Renaissance Long Beach Hotel! In the heart of the artistic-urban Long Beach community, this stunning space will open your senses and allow you to experience Los Angeles at its finest. Relax in the eclectic lobby, enjoy ocean-to-fork dining, or simply soak in the hotel’s perfect blend of beach and city sophistication. Unwind with a refreshing swim in the pool or a craft keto-friendly cocktail on the third-floor deck, and enjoy unbelievable views of the Pacific Ocean and the legendary Queen Mary from this deluxe Long Beach hotel.
MHS has secured a special room block at a reduced rate of $184 per night (+taxes & fees) which can be reserved at https://book.passkey.com/go/4thAnnualMetabolic.
For more information, visit http://www.renaissance-hotels.marriott.com or contact the hotel directly at 562-437-5900.
Renaissance Hotel Long Beach Address:
111 E East Ocean Boulevard, Long Beach, CA, USA
EXPLORE LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA!
Long Beach is a beautiful artistic town located in Los Angeles, California. Visit the city’s stunning beaches or explore landmarks like the legendary Queen Mary. The list of things to in Long Beach during your stay are endless! Click HERE for a full list of ideas!
What’s included in my ticket?
General Admission Tickets
- Thursday, January 30th – Sunday, February 2nd (see above for tentative schedule)
- Access to all General Sessions where you can learn from leading scientists, thought leaders, and experts
- Access to an international scientific poster session showcasing research from around the world
- Reception entry on Thursday and Friday night
- Access to our MHS Expo showcasing innovative companies in the low-carb, metabolic therapy, and human optimization space
VIP Mixer Tickets (space is extremely limited)
- Friday, January 31st from 7pm – 9:30pm
- Experiential event held during MHS designed to provide an engaging and intimate atmosphere for our guests to connect over their passion for treating disease, and improving human health and performance through nutrition
- Connect with MHS event speakers, top social influencers in the ketogenic space, and other experts involved in human optimization
- Special entertainment
Gala Dinner Tickets: Semi-Formal Event
- Saturday, February 1st from 7pm – 11pm
- Enjoy a gourmet ketogenic culinary dining experience, the Keto Awards, stand-up comedy, and dancing to follow… while supporting world-changing non-profits, MaxLove Project and The Charlie Foundation. Special guest and wildly popular comedian, JP Sears, will perform stand-up comedy! It’s an evening you WON’T want to miss!
- MaxLove Project’s mission is to empower children fighting cancer along with their families by offering quality of life care, integrative medicine, ketogenic nutrition education, and research. The Charlie Foundation works to help advance and implement ketogenic nutritional therapies to treat epilepsy, neurological diseases, and cancers through online support services, global training programs, and engagement with the medical community.
- Note: MaxLove Project (PO Box 105, Tustin, CA 92981) and The Charlie Foundation (515 Ocean Ave., #602N, Santa Monica, CA 90402) are the two organizations which will receive charitable contributions from this event. This contribution is not tax deductible. This information will also be provided to you in print via email and on the ticket confirmation PDF. Donation campaign only applies to Gala Dinner tickets purchased by CA residents. Void everywhere else.
What are my parking options for getting to and from the event?
We’ve secured a discounted rate for parking for summit attendees and overnight guests! To park in the hotel parking lot, it is $12 per vehicle per day/night. Parking for day guests is also available at off-site lots and metered spots surrounding the venue.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any general questions about the 4th Annual Metabolic Health Summit, we’d love to hear from you! Please email us at email@example.com.
What is your refund policy?
Once tickets are purchased, we do not accept refunds except for extenuating circumstances determined on a case by case basis.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, but you do need to bring a form of your MHS ticket to the event. If you don’t print out your tickets, please bring a digital format of your ticket PDF that was emailed to you so we can scan your QR code at check-in.
Where do I bring my printed or mobile ticket?
We will be holding on-site registration and check-in for General Admission ticket holders at the Renaissance Long Beach on Thursday, January 30th from 10am until 8pm. Time subject to change; please consult updated schedule on website.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you can update your registration in your account through the Eventbrite system. If you have any questions about your registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
No, the ticket can only be used with the name it was registered under.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
No, please be sure that your ticket matches your registration and bring a form of identification with you to MHS 2020.
What is the dress code for the Gala Dinner on Saturday night?
We our asking for all Gala Dinner guests to wear semi-formal attire.