Sound and vibration has the ability to align the heart with the body, mind, and spirit. The sound can act as a gateway into the soul, bringing forth parts of us that need to be healed, and creating awareness of the aspects of ourselves that need to be seen or heard. This can be such a loving journey, enveloped in a sacred space, blessed by the alchemic sound bowls. The sound can be experienced as a deeply introspective journey or simply an invitation to relax.
Noriko has specialized in various forms of healing arts for over 15 years. Her recent focus is connecting her clients’ bodies and minds to deeper levels by incorporating body movements and sound. Her mission is helping others live to their full potentials.
During her sound therapy, Noriko is creating a sense of space, calming the nervous system for emotional well-being and helping connect to the unconscious mind.
- We ask that you arrive into the space calmly and quietly.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the session to allow time for sign in as well as settling into the space.
- Be mindful if participants are actively relaxing before the sound bath.
- Be respectful of the healing instruments in the space, and ask for assistance to fully explore them.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
The Sacred Sound of the Soul has a handful of props for use but we encourage you to bring your own. Here is a list of common items people bring to a sound bath:
- Yoga mat to lay on
- Blankets to cover-up
- 2 Pillows or bolsters to prop head and knees
- Sleeping mask or light scarf to lay over your eyes
- Comfortable clothing
What’s the refund policy?
If you are unable to make the sound session please contact us (email@example.com) 24 hours before the event to request a refund.
Tickets: $30. Please purchase in advance to insure your reservation. Because space is limited we can not honor refunds or transfers requests less than 24 hours prior to the event.