Have you been curious about playing crystal bowls? Join Amanda Domnitz, Director of Soul of Yoga Sound Institute and Crystal Tones Educator, for this introductory practitioner workshop live streaming from the Sacred Sound of the Soul sound healing temple in Sedona. This is always a fun way of learning about sound and how to play the crystal bowls for a meditation, yoga class, or for your own personal practice. No experience necessary.
If you have a crystal bowl you can practice right along at home. It’s recommended to have a bowl to play with at home, but not required. Crystal bowls can be purchased from www.sacredsoundofthesoul.com, contact email@example.com to set up a free consultation to discuss.
- Sound Healing with Crystal bowls
- Experience how sound created with crystal bowls affects the physical, energetic, and light bodies
- How crystal bowls work with color, sound, and prayer
- Understanding resonance, entrainment and dissonance
- Brain waves, sound waves & frequencies – made easy
- Best practices with technique & intention to work with the crystal bowls
- Best practices for playing during a yoga or meditation session
- Participants will have a beginning foundation on how to connect with and play crystal bowls as a personal practice, yoga class or meditation.
- A clearer understanding on how sound affects everyone differently
- What to look for when purchasing a crystal bowl
- Practical Applications of crystal bowl playing and how to advance one’s practice both personally and professionally.
Yoga and Sound teachers will receive a CEU certificate for a 4-hour workshop through the Soul of Yoga Sound Institute
Soul of Yoga teacher training alumni receive a 15% discount. Please contact Kei@soulofyoga.com to enroll if you are an alumni.
Login details will be sent prior to the event.